Our employee Benjamin Eha presented the fabrikado.com principle at the 1st Würzburg Digitalization Day of the Center for Supply Chain Management.
The presentation was part of a series of lectures on Disruptive Procurement - New Digital Solutions for Purchasing and Supply Chain Management. The lecture series covered all aspects of industry 4.0, such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning and platform economics. The following topics were featured:
- How the wew digital world will change purchasing and SCM
- Blockchain: Mechanisms, application examples and changed business models
- Find suppliers worldwide: How artificial intelligence and big data provide transparency in the global procurement market
- Purchase of specific requirements via web platforms - Procure drawing parts seamlessly
- Corporate Social Responsibility: How digital platforms and social media monitoring help to ensure compliance in the supply chain
- Artificial intelligence for internal data analysis - making better use of automation and success potentials in purchasing
- Platform revolution in purchasing: Maximum efficiency in tail spend procurement
- What is the future of digitalization?
We were very pleased to be able to present next to top-class speakers such as Prof. Dr. Axel Winkelmann from the University of Würzburg, Gregor Stühler, the CEO of scoutbee GmbH or Dr. Jörg Dittrich, the CEO of Orpheus GmbH.
In front of the group of purchasing managers, Benny demonstrated how fabrikado.com can significantly reduce time and costs in the procurement of B-parts. He was supported by Johannes Schmidt from ILO Mobility GmbH. The ILO Mobility GmbH builds project-based autonomously driving electric cars, which are individually tailored to customers. It takes about 10 weeks from the first concept to completion. Johannes reported on how fabrikado was able to reduce procurement costs by almost 40 %.
Since the lecture was very well received, we had very interesting conversations and were able to expand our network.
We would like to thank all listeners as well as the organizer.